The aeroponic system is a technology for growing plants in an air-mist environment without the use of soil or any other aggregate media.
The advantages of this technology are:
• Seven to ten times more mini tubers from in-vitro plantlets as compared to cultivation under net house conditions.
• Avoidance of tissue culture plants from soil exposure and hence a large number of pathogens.
• Freedom of multiple picking mini tubes of the desired size.
• Efficient regulation of nutrients.
• Efficient use of water and nutrients.
• Can have crops depending on the location
See More Technologies: https://cpri.icar.gov.in//content/Index/?qlid=4071&Ls_is=4128&lngid=1